NuProg-E2 Box Latest Setup
NuProg-E2 is an universal engineering programmer. Widely supports most IC types on the market, UFS, eMMC, MCU, CPLD, FPGA, SPI NOR, SPI NAND, Parallel NOR, Parallel NAND and EEPROM, etc. And also support different types of IC packages: CSP, BGA, QFN, QFP, SOP, TSOP, SSOP, PLCC, DIP, etc. Designed FPGA kernel architecture supplies ultra high speed programming performance. The Programming project and sockets are compatible with NuProgPlus. Together with built-in SuperSpeed® USB 3.0 for high-speed communication, it is an efficient tool for you to focus on application analysis and product development.
- High Speed Programming
- Built in high speed processor to achieve high programming speed.
- Support UFS/UMCP and eMMC/eMCP programming
- UFS part (v2.0/v2.1/v3.0/v3.1)
- Support Descriptors, Attributes, Flags Setting
- Support LUN configured and advance setting
- eMMC part
- Support User Area, Boot1/2 Partition and Extend CSD
- Support RPMB, GPP1~4, and Enhanced mode
- Support USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 (Using Power Adapter)
- Support Various Storage IC
- UFS, eMMC, MCU, SPI NOR, SPI NAND, Parallel NOR, Parallel NAND, EEPROM, CPLD, FPGA
- Support All IC Package
- CSP, BGA, QFN, QFP, SOP, TSOP, SSOP, PLCC, DIP, etc.
- Support various file format:
- Binary (bin/rom), Intel Hex (h16/h20/hex), Motorola S19(mhx/mot/s19/srec) and specific of MCU IC.
- Regular software update
- Programming project and sockets are compatible with NuProgPlus. (NuProg-E2 can share the socket with NuProgPlus, and NuProg-E2 only supports the upper socket of the Dual Socket.)
- The socket adaptors for NuProg-E2 and NuProg-E are not compatible.
- Support Windows 7/8/8.1/10
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)